Liu Kun: Guided by General Secretary Xi Jinping's Important Exposition as a Guide to Fully Support the Work of "Three Rural Issues" in the New Era
Source: China Finance Release time: 2019-12-23
Liu Kun, Secretary of the Party Group and Minister of the Ministry of Finance
In April 2019, "Xi Jinping's Abstracts on the Work on Agriculture, Rural Areas and Farmers" was officially published, which is a major event in the work of "agriculture, rural areas and farmers" in the new era. General Secretary Xi Jinping's important exposition on the work of "agriculture, rural areas and farmers" is an important result of the theoretical innovation of our party's "agriculture, rural areas and farmers" work, and it is a fundamental observance and a guide to action in the work of "agriculture, rural areas and farmers" in the new era. The financial department should thoroughly study and implement General Secretary Xi Jinping's important exposition on the work of "agriculture, rural areas and farmers", give full play to the role of financial functions, and support the work of "agriculture, rural areas and farmers" in the new era with greater determination, clearer goals, and stronger measures.
I. Learn Deeply and Thoroughly Learn from General Secretary Xi Jinping's Important Expositions on the Work of Agriculture, Countryside and Farmers, Enhance the Sense of Responsibility and Mission of Doing Well the Work of Agriculture, Countryside and Farmers in the New Era
General Secretary Xi Jinping's important exposition on the work of "agriculture, rural areas and farmers", analyzing and grasping the general trend of agricultural and rural development with a grand and far-reaching strategic vision, profoundly expounding major theoretical and practical issues in agricultural and rural development, and scientifically answering how to look at "agriculture, rural areas and farmers" in the new era The major issues of seeking “three rural issues” and “three rural issues” are extremely ideological, theoretical, innovative, and instructive. They are a new chapter in the “three rural issues” that promotes the development of agriculture and rural areas and the great rejuvenation of the Chinese nation. , Has very important guiding significance. We must thoroughly study and understand the Marxist standpoints and methods contained therein, profoundly understand the important position of "three rural issues" in building a well-off society in an all-round way, and realize the modernization process. We must unify our thinking and actions into the spirit of General Secretary Xi Jinping's important instructions and the Party Central Committee. Decision-making has been deployed to continuously enhance the consciousness of thinking and action of agricultural and rural development.
(1) We must profoundly understand that the important exposition of General Secretary Xi Jinping's work on "agriculture, rural areas and farmers" is the proper meaning of implementing the socialist thought with Chinese characteristics in the new era of internship. In the long-term practice of General Secretary Xi Jinping, he deeply grasped the laws of agricultural and rural development, and always understood the problems of agriculture, countryside, and farmers from a political and strategic perspective, and planned the development of agriculture, countryside, and farmers. Since the 18th CPC National Congress, General Secretary Xi Jinping has insisted on solving the "three rural" issues as the top priority of the party's work, and put forward a series of new important ideas, important expositions, major judgments and major measures to form a new era party. The "three rural" work theory system has become an important part of Xi Jinping's socialist thought with Chinese characteristics in the new era. As we study and implement Xi Jinping's thoughts of socialism with Chinese characteristics in the new era and further promote the development of agriculture and rural areas, we must deeply understand and accurately grasp the spiritual essence, core essence and scientific connotation of General Secretary Xi Jinping's important discussions on the work of "agriculture, rural areas and farmers", and further improve the political standing. Position, strengthen the sense of responsibility and responsibility, strengthen the "four consciousness", strengthen the "four self-confidence", achieve "two maintenance", better transform the learning results into a good work of "agriculture, rural areas and farmers" in the new era, and promote agriculture Vivid practice and actual results of rural development.
(2) It must be deeply recognized that in-depth promotion of agricultural and rural development is an inevitable requirement for fulfilling the party's original intention and mission. It is the original intention and mission of the Chinese Communists to seek happiness for the Chinese people and for the revival of the Chinese nation. In the course of more than 90 years of turbulent history, our party has relied on the people closely, and it has achieved vicissitudes one after another, achieving the great leap of the Chinese people from standing up to becoming rich and strong. Great changes have taken place in agriculture and rural areas, and hundreds of millions of farmers have received tangible benefits. At present, the main contradictions in our society have been transformed into contradictions between the people's increasing needs for a better life and imbalanced and inadequate development. Standing at a new historical starting point, our goal of fulfilling our original intention and mission is firmer and the foundation is stronger. However, we must also clearly understand that the biggest imbalance in China's development is the imbalance between urban and rural development, and the biggest inadequacy is inadequate rural development. The outstanding performance is that compared with rapid industrialization and urbanization, China's agricultural and rural development is still at a slow pace. It can't keep up, the agricultural foundation is still relatively weak, and the problems of farmers' age knowledge structure, rural social construction, and rural governance are still more prominent. We do not forget our original intentions and keep our mission in mind. An important aspect is to conform to the people ’s longing for a better life, adhere to the people-centered development thinking, and place agriculture development for the benefit of rural and wealthy farmers in a more prominent position. Strengthen the policy of strengthening agriculture, benefiting farmers, and rich farmers, giving full play to the supporting role of investment in agricultural and rural development, consolidating the foundation of agriculture, building a beautiful and harmonious countryside, and giving farmers more sense of gain, happiness, and security.
(3) It must be deeply recognized that doing a good job in the "three rural" issues in the new era is the objective need to achieve the "two hundred years" goal. General Secretary Xi Jinping pointed out that to achieve the first century-old goal and move towards the second century-old goal on schedule, the most arduous and heavy tasks are in the countryside, the most extensive and deep foundation is in the countryside, and the greatest potential and stamina are also in the countryside. By 2020, a well-off society will be built in an all-round way. The most obvious shortcoming is the "three rural issues." We must win the battle against poverty and accelerate the development of agriculture and rural areas. By 2035, socialist modernization will be basically realized, with the bulk of the emphasis on the "three rural issues". We must focus on the development of the rural areas in an all-round way, and promote agricultural and rural farmers to basically achieve modernization in synchronization with the state. By 2050, China will be built into a prosperous, strong, democratic, civilized, harmonious and beautiful socialist modern powerhouse. The foundation is based on the "three rural issues." We must allow hundreds of millions of farmers to catch up on the road to common prosperity, and make beautiful villages a symbol of a modern powerhouse. Background color. We are full of confidence in achieving the goal of "two hundred years" and have good basic conditions. But we must also clearly understand that the more the cause of development and the deeper the reform, the more new situations and new problems, the more risks and challenges it will face, and the more it will face unexpected things. In particular, the industrialization, urbanization, agricultural modernization, and informatization in western countries have taken a long time, and the phase division is relatively obvious. China's industrialization, informatization, urbanization, and agricultural modernization have developed and advanced simultaneously. The shortcomings in the agricultural and rural areas are more obvious, the agricultural foundation is relatively weak, the rural public resource allocation is insufficient, and the development task is more difficult. To achieve the goal of "two hundred years", we must grasp the laws of objective development and the long-term trend, and grasp the main contradictions and weaknesses in the overall promotion of the "Five-in-One" overall layout and the coordinated promotion of the "Four Comprehensive" strategic layout. In the link, adhere to the priority development of agriculture and rural areas, accelerate the completion of the "three rural" shortcomings, ensure that hundreds of millions of farmers and the people of the country enter the well-off society simultaneously, and achieve the ambitious goal of fully building a socialist modern country on schedule.
(4) We must deeply understand that upholding and strengthening the party's comprehensive leadership over rural work is the fundamental guarantee for us to do a good job of "three rural issues" in the new era. General Secretary Xi Jinping has repeatedly emphasized that party management of rural work is our tradition. In all historical periods of revolution, construction, and reform, our party has settled the issue of "agriculture, rural areas, farmers, and farmers" as a fundamental issue concerning the overall situation of the party and the country, and has always firmly grasped the party's leadership over rural work. Since the reform and opening up, our party has successively put forward a series of major conclusions such as "coordinating urban and rural economic and social development", "industrial nurturing agriculture, urban support for rural areas", "promoting the integration of urban and rural economic and social development," etc. And practical exploration. Especially since the 18th National Congress of the Communist Party of China, the Party Central Committee with Comrade Xi Jinping as the core has raised the importance of solving the "three rural" issues to a new historical height. The Central Rural Work Conference is held every year, and the Central Government Document No. 1 is issued for timely research. The major rural policies, important reforms, and key tasks have been implemented with great force, and the party's leadership in rural work has been continuously strengthened to promote historic achievements and historic changes in the development of agriculture and rural areas. In 2018, the per capita disposable income of rural residents in China reached 14,617 yuan, the total grain output stabilized at more than 1.3 trillion jins for four consecutive years, the level of agricultural material technology and equipment continued to improve, and rural infrastructure, public services, social security and other comprehensive improvements. Practice has proved that the party's management of rural work is our greatest political advantage, a fundamental experience in doing a good job in rural areas, and a fundamental guarantee for implementing the strategy of rural revitalization. The Regulations of the Communist Party of China on Rural Work, which came into effect in August 2019, summarized and refined the historical experience of the Party's management of rural work, and made a systematic provision for upholding and strengthening the Party's overall leadership of rural work. in accordance with. In doing a good job of "three rural issues" in the new era, we must give full play to this advantage, make good use of this magic weapon, implement and strengthen the party's comprehensive leadership in all areas of fiscal support for agriculture, and ensure that the party always takes the overall situation and coordination in rural work. All parties provide strong political and organizational guarantees to promote the priority development of agriculture and rural areas and implement the strategy of rural revitalization.
2. Accurately grasp the scientific methodology of the work of "agriculture, rural areas and farmers", and continuously improve the ability and level of financial support for "agriculture, rural areas and farmers" work
General Secretary Xi Jinping ’s important exposition on the work of "agriculture, rural areas, farmers, and farmers" has a high-mindedness, profound thinking, and rich connotations. It not only answers the epistemological questions about how the "agriculture, rural areas, farmers, or farmers" are considered in the new era, but also provides methodological guidance on how the "agriculture, rural areas and farmers" work. In the new era, the work of "agriculture, rural areas and farmers" has pointed out the direction and the path. We must deeply understand the general wisdom of General Secretary Xi Jinping's outlook on the situation and the overall situation, learn to understand the important spiritual requirements of General Secretary Xi Jinping's work on "agriculture, rural areas and farmers", master the new ideas and strategies contained in it, and strive to take a step forward. Look farther and want to go deeper and improve the policy and theoretical level and practical ability of doing a good job of agricultural and rural development.
(1) Persist in attaching great importance to and planning well the work of "agriculture, rural areas and farmers" from the overall situation. General Secretary Xi Jinping pointed out that the problem of agriculture and rural peasants is a fundamental issue concerning national economy and people's livelihood. A strong agricultural base is strong, rural stability is safe overall, and rich farmers are rich nations. We must profoundly realize that China is a big agricultural country, and the emphasis on agriculture and solid foundation is the foundation of the people and the governance of the country. The work of "agriculture, rural areas and farmers" is not only an important part of the overall work, but also the foundation and support of the overall work. Taking the issue of "three rural issues" as the top priority of the work of the whole party is an important experience of our party in governing and rejuvenating the country. It must be persistent and unwavering. We must strengthen the overall concept, focus on ensuring the comprehensive construction of a well-off society on schedule and the basic realization of modernization and long-term stability in the country. We will consciously consider and plan the "three rural" issues for reform, development, and stability, as well as fiscal and tax policy design, institutional arrangements, and funding guarantees. It is necessary to reflect the overall situation, obey the overall situation, and serve the overall situation, prioritize the allocation of elements, prioritize guarantees in terms of resource conditions, prioritize arrangements in public services, and fully support the work of "three rural issues" in the new era.
(2) Adhere to the bottom-line thinking and strategic thinking and guard the strategic backyard of "agriculture, rural areas and farmers". General Secretary Xi Jinping pointed out that with a solid agricultural foundation, rural harmony and stability, and peasants living and working in peace and contentment, the overall situation is guaranteed, and all work will be more proactive. As long as there are no major problems with food, things in China will be stable. The world today is experiencing unprecedented changes in a century, the external environment is becoming more complex and severe, and China's development has entered a period of constant accumulation of various risks and challenges. Keeping the strategic backyard of “three rural issues” and firmly holding the “ballast stone” of the overall economic and social situation, this is how we seize and make good use of important strategic opportunities, respond to various risks and challenges, and promote the sustainable and healthy development of the economy and society Full of confidence. We need to strengthen bottom-line thinking, focus on the worst, make the best preparations, strive for the best, strive for the best results, strengthen strategic thinking, maintain strategic concentration, and focus on doing our own business. Actively adapt to the new requirements of the internal and external environmental changes for the "three rural" work, coordinate funds and policies, and strive to increase food production capacity, ensure that it can be produced and available when needed, and achieve basic self-sufficiency of grain and absolute security of rations ; Accelerate the completion of rural infrastructure and public service shortcomings, promote the escalation of farmers' consumption, release the potential of domestic demand, and promote the stability and longevity of China's economy; strongly support rural planning and environmental improvement, continuously improve the level of rural governance, and maintain rural social stability .
(3) Adhere to the spirit of reform and innovation to further promote the development of agriculture and rural areas in the new era. General Secretary Xi Jinping pointed out that reform and opening up is a key move that determines the destiny of contemporary China and an important magic weapon for rural rejuvenation. We must unswervingly deepen rural reforms, unswervingly accelerate rural development, and unswervingly maintain the harmony and stability of rural society. At the beginning of the founding of the People's Republic of China, we implemented land reform in the vast countryside, which greatly mobilized the enthusiasm for the restoration and development of agricultural production, and laid a solid foundation for the comprehensive restoration of the national economy and the advancement of socialist industrialization. Forty years ago, we got rid of ideological constraints, took the lead in opening up reforms in rural areas, and implemented the household responsibility system for joint production. Since then, from the sudden emergence of township and village enterprises, the abolition of agricultural taxes, the "three rights" separation of rural contracted land, the fight against poverty, and the implementation of rural revitalization strategies, we have boldly tried and bravely changed to promote breakthroughs in agricultural and rural reforms. The development of the "agriculture, rural areas, and farmers" has achieved victory after victory. To resolve the various contradictions and problems faced by agricultural and rural development in the new era, we still need to deepen reform. The important exposition by General Secretary Xi Jinping pointed out the direction for deepening the reform of agriculture and rural areas, provided methodology, and outlined a road map. We must conscientiously implement the reform tasks deployed by the Party Central Committee, thoroughly analyze and thoroughly understand the problems existing in the guarantee of agricultural inputs and the supervision of agricultural funds, strengthen the awareness of innovation, strengthen the responsibility, and continue to improve financial support for "agriculture, rural areas and farmers" through deepening reforms. The working system and mechanism are focused on solving the key and difficult issues in the areas of "agriculture, rural areas, and farmers" such as poverty alleviation, peasant income increase, rural livelihood security, and improvement of the living environment.
(4) Adhere to the mass line and work hard to solve the most immediate and realistic interests of farmers. General Secretary Xi Jinping pointed out that the fundamental interests of the peasants and the masses should be realized, maintained and developed as the starting point and end point of doing a good job in agriculture, rural areas and farmers. It is necessary to find out and solve the most direct and most realistic interests of farmers, one by one, without blank checks, so that the sense of gain, happiness, and security of farmers is more substantial, more secure, and more sustainable. . The lines are filled with the profound feelings of General Secretary Xi Jinping towards the peasants, which reflects the value orientation and philosophy of General Secretary Xi Jinping's emphasis on agriculture, love of agriculture, for agriculture, and prosperity of agriculture. reflect. Our party is engaged in revolution, construction, and reform, all for the benefit of the people and for the people to live a good life. We must ideologically agree, practice in practice, and consciously stand by the fundamental political position of the people. People's support or disapproval, approval or disapproval, happiness or disapproval, or promise or disapproval should be taken as the fundamental criterion for measuring the gains and losses of all work. The flesh-and-blood connection with the people is deeply rooted in the thoughts and lines of the people and implemented in action, and they are committed to supporting the improvement and improvement of the living standards of the majority of farmers, and increasing investment in rural public services and social undertakings. To support the well-being of education, culture, medical care, social security, social security, and human settlements, and to turn the deep concern and ardent hope of General Secretary Xi Jinping into a beautiful reality of the happy life of the peasant masses.
3. Adhere to the important expositions of General Secretary Xi Jinping as a guide, and make better use of the financial function of supporting the work of "agriculture, rural areas and farmers" in the new era.
Finance is the foundation and an important pillar of state governance. The financial department shoulders important responsibilities in implementing the spirit of General Secretary Jinping ’s important instructions and the decision-making and deployment of the Party Central Committee to promote agricultural and rural development. We must adhere to the guidance of General Secretary Xi Jinping's important exposition on the work of "agriculture, rural areas and farmers", conscientiously implement the spirit of the Fourth Plenary Session of the 19th Central Committee of the Party, implement the requirements of the Regulations of the Communist Party of China on Rural Work, and strive to build and improve financial support for the implementation of rural revitalization. The strategic policy system and institutional mechanisms will enhance the effectiveness of the work and promote the work of "agriculture, rural areas and farmers" to a new level and create a new situation.
(1) Adhere to the priority development of agriculture and rural areas, and continue to increase financial input. We must always adhere to the general policy of giving priority to agriculture and rural development, do our best and do our best, further improve the input guarantee system, innovate investment and financing mechanisms, broaden funding channels, and promote the formation of a diversity of fiscal priority guarantees, lean financial priorities, and active social participation. Investment pattern. The first is to continue to increase investment in agriculture, rural areas and farmers. We will provide strong financial guarantees for poverty alleviation, take rural revitalization as an important factor in fiscal budget arrangements at all levels, implement agricultural tax-reduction policies, and government investment will continue to focus on agriculture and rural areas. Promote the reform of the division of fiscal powers and expenditure responsibilities in the field of agriculture, clarify and strengthen the responsibilities of the “three rural” investments of governments at all levels, conduct pressure at various levels, and promote the implementation of responsibilities. The second is to broaden the input channels for agriculture, rural areas and farmers. Adjust and improve the scope of land transfer income and increase the proportion of agricultural and rural investment. We will implement the inter-provincial adjustment policy for newly-added farmland indicators, such as high-standard farmland construction, and urban-rural construction land use-related savings and savings indicators, and the adjustment proceeds will be used to consolidate the results of poverty alleviation and support rural revitalization. Actively play the role of the national financing guarantee fund, improve the agricultural credit guarantee system, and strive to solve the problems of financing difficulties and expensive financing for new agricultural entities. Promote the PPP mode and mechanism for public welfare projects with stable returns in the agricultural and rural areas by implementing policies such as one-for-one discussion, subsidy by award, first subsidy, and loan discount. The third is to speed up the establishment of a long-term mechanism for the integration and integration of agricultural funds. We will improve the management mechanism for “university projects + task lists”, issue task lists in synchronization with funds, reasonably divide binding tasks and guiding tasks, and promote the establishment of a provincial-level task list implementation mechanism.
(2) Adhere to the domestic-based policy of ensuring self-sufficiency and support high-quality agricultural development. It is necessary to actively play the role of fiscal functions, continue to ensure the protection of national food security as a top priority, strengthen support for the production of key agricultural products and livestock products, promote the improvement of China's comprehensive agricultural benefits and competitiveness, and realize the transformation from a large agricultural country to a strong agricultural country. The first is to consolidate and improve the comprehensive agricultural production capacity. Accelerate the construction of high-standard farmland, strengthen the protection of cultivated land and enhance the fertility, vigorously promote the innovative development of the seed industry, and support the improvement of the level of science and technology for agriculture. Accelerate the replenishment of weak water conservancy links and highlight shortcomings, and support the management of small and medium rivers, the reinforcement of small and dangerous reservoirs, the construction of flood prevention and early warning systems for rural grassroots units, and the prevention and control of flash floods. The second is to support deepening agricultural supply-side structural reforms. Considering the overall layout of regional productivity and market-oriented guidance, we will promote the construction of a modern agricultural structure that integrates grain, food and feeding, planting, raising, and combining agriculture, animal husbandry, and fishery. Steadily promote the establishment of a national modern agricultural industrial park, and build a leading demonstration platform for quality and prosperity of agriculture. Support the implementation of the industry to strengthen villages and counties, and promote the integration and development of rural primary, secondary, and tertiary industries. Accelerate the reform of the grain and cotton collection and storage system, and deepen the implementation of high-quality grain projects. The third is to improve the agricultural support and protection system. Implement and improve the agricultural subsidy system and consolidate the results of the agricultural "three subsidies" reform. Strongly support the development of social services throughout the agricultural production process, and promote the organic connection between small farmers and modern agricultural development. We will improve the benefit compensation mechanism in major grain-producing areas, continue to implement corn and soybean producer subsidy policies, and improve cotton target price subsidy policies. Innovate and improve agricultural insurance premium subsidy policies, and strengthen agricultural risk prevention and protection systems.
(3) Adhere to ecological priority and green development orientation, and support the promotion of rural ecological revitalization. We must consciously practice the concept of green development, strengthen agricultural and rural pollution control and ecological environmental protection, and make good ecology a supporting point for rural revitalization. The first is to support green agricultural development. Promote the establishment of a green ecology-oriented agricultural subsidy system, vigorously promote the development of high-quality, high-efficiency agriculture in a green cycle, orderly expand the pilot program of cultivated land rotation and fallow farming systems, establish a compensation mechanism for no-harvest catchment in key waters of the Yangtze River Basin, and increase efforts to support livestock waste To make comprehensive use of straw and carry out trials on comprehensive utilization of straw. The second is to promote agricultural water conservation. Speed up the development of agricultural water-saving projects such as efficient water-saving irrigation, increase the comprehensive reform of agricultural water prices, and establish a precise subsidy mechanism for agricultural water. Support the implementation of river length system, lake length system and the most stringent water resources management system, support the expansion of the comprehensive management scope of groundwater over-exploitation areas, accelerate the comprehensive management of soil erosion, carry out soil and water conservation engineering construction to award supplementary pilot sites, and implement river and lake reservoir water system connectivity . The third is to support the strengthening of forestry and grassland ecological construction. Arrange funds to support the launch of large-scale land greening operations, vigorously support the implementation of major forestry ecological protection and restoration projects such as natural forest protection, a new round of conversion of farmland to forests and grasslands, strengthen wetland protection and restoration, and continue to implement a new round of grassland ecological protection subsidies and incentives . The fourth is to promote the improvement of rural human settlements. Support the implementation of the three-year action for the improvement of the rural human settlement environment, solidly carry out the rural "toilet revolution", promote financial compensation for the entire village, further promote the upgrading of ecologically livable beautiful rural construction, and actively and steadily carry out pilot demonstrations of the construction of rural complexes to promote accelerated construction Idyllic production system of ecological cycle. Fifth, strengthen the construction of key ecological function zones. Implement the transfer payment policy for key ecological function zones, guide local governments to strengthen ecological environmental protection, promote the construction of ecological civilization, and improve the basic public service guarantee capabilities of local governments such as key ecological function zones.
(4) Persist in ensuring and improving rural people's livelihood, and vigorously support the equalization of basic public services in urban and rural areas. It is necessary to continue to support the equalization of basic public services in urban and rural areas as an important focus of fiscal policy, continue to increase fiscal investment, and provide a solid guarantee for promoting the integration of urban and rural development. The first is to strengthen rural infrastructure construction. Strengthen the funding guarantee for infrastructure construction of rural roads, water supply, gas supply, environmental protection, power grids, logistics, information, radio and television, and postal services, and promote the interconnection of urban and rural infrastructure. The second is to give priority to the development of rural education. Consolidate and improve the funding guarantee mechanism for compulsory education in urban and rural areas, vigorously support the reform and development of vocational education, adhere to the development of pre-primary education in rural areas with a combination of public and private education, continue to support the development of special education, and implement a plan for tackling universal education in high school. The third is to support the construction of a rural social security system. Further improve the basic pension insurance benefit determination mechanism for urban and rural residents. Integrate the basic medical insurance system for urban and rural residents, reasonably determine government subsidy standards, and implement urban and rural medical assistance policies. We will improve social assistance and welfare policies such as the rural minimum living security system, the reconstruction of dilapidated houses, and the protection of the disabled. The fourth is to support large- and medium-sized reservoir resettlement support in the later period. Implement resettlement subsidy policies to support the construction of infrastructure and economic and social development in reservoir areas and resettlement areas.
(5) Adhere to the road of good governance in rural areas and promote the establishment and improvement of a modern rural social governance system. We must vigorously support all aspects of rural social governance, promote innovation in rural governance, and make rural areas vibrant and harmonious. The first is to further promote comprehensive rural reform. In conjunction with the implementation of the strategy for rural rejuvenation, we will explore and advance pilot demonstrations of comprehensive rural reform. Develop rural collective economy. We will improve the fiscal reward policy for rural public welfare undertakings. The second is to promote the reform of agricultural reclamation, the collective forest tenure system and the reform of state-owned forest farms, and coordinate with the related reforms of rural land system reform, rural collective property rights system reform, and economically developed town reform. The third is to support the promotion of rural talents. We will support new business entities such as large grain growers, family farms, farmer cooperatives, and agricultural enterprises according to local conditions, implement new-type professional farmers cultivation projects, support the cultivation of rural scientific and technological personnel, and cultivate various specialized market-oriented service organizations. The fourth is to improve the stability of the village-level organization's operation and funding guarantee system, which is mainly based on financial input, to ensure that the village-level organization has people and money to do things.
(6) Adhere to the basic strategy of precision poverty alleviation and poverty alleviation, and give full support to winning the battle against poverty. It is necessary to comprehensively implement the Guiding Opinions of the CPC Central Committee and the State Council on Three Years of Action to Win the Fight against Poverty, and ensure that the battle against poverty is won as scheduled in 2020, and to strengthen the connection with the rural revitalization strategy after the task of fighting poverty has been completed. The first is to improve the input guarantee mechanism that is compatible with the task of fighting poverty. We will increase special poverty alleviation funds and relevant transfer payment support to poor areas, and give practical support to the “three regions and three states” and other deeply impoverished areas, standardize financing in the field of poverty alleviation, and support poor areas as soon as possible to make up for poverty alleviation. The second is to standardize and deepen the pilot projects for integrating agricultural funds in poor counties. Effectively decentralize the approval of fund projects within the scope of integration to poor counties, supervise and guide poor counties to carry out integration in accordance with the prescribed scope, adjust the scope of use according to the requirements of the Party Central Committee, arrange expenditures, and make good use of the integrated funds. The third is to improve and implement the fund management policy. Strictly abide by the target standards of poverty alleviation, neither raise the targets blindly nor lower the standards at will. Strengthen the supervision and management of the allocation and use of funds, supervise and guide poor areas to strengthen budget constraints and guidance, and constantly improve the accuracy of the use of poverty alleviation funds to ensure that money is spent on the "blade". The fourth is to scientifically consolidate and expand the results of poverty alleviation and to link related work with the strategy of rural revitalization. Accelerate the advancement of policy research reserves, summarize and refine advanced practices and successful models, put forward financial support to consolidate and expand the results of poverty alleviation, implement policies and measures for rural rejuvenation, and implement them well to establish a long-term mechanism to resolve relative poverty.